Wrong Preview Image for a Print

(JB) #1

So found this when trying to trade for a different print in the Frightlies set. This is actually the picture for a different print in the set - so wondering if the print really exists or if there are two of the same variants?

Preview Image for Blue Sky Shadow variant:

Image really is:

Print is supposed to be the variant of this piece:

(Naud van Dalen) #2

The preview is not bugged. The actual card looks like that because the creator uploaded the same image twice by mistake.

I don’t think it’s going to get fixed because he has not been on the site for years. It has been so long since he’s been on the site that his activity feed is completely empty. (they probably added that feature after he was gone)

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

I might be able to go into the back end and fix this … no promises, but let me see what I can do later this week when I have a spare moment. - Joe @ NeonMob

(JB) #4

If anyone can make it happen it’s you Joe! @vagrantscout

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

OK, so looking at this series in the backend it is just as Naud explained above: The artist unfortunately uploaded the same image for both of these variants and I do not have the correct replacement. I will ask the higher ups if they would like me to delete this duplicate or, in a hail mary pass sort of way, reach out to the artist to attempt to get the correct version (which is probably out of the question, tbh).

(JB) #6

So I guess the higher ups have magic powers?!
That or you were able make that Hail Mary!

Either way I’m super happy! :smiley:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #7

Yup, my boss had all the art for this series in archive and was able to switch it out … thanks for the heads up!

(Qazyn) #8

Joe, this is awesome. If you’re able to attempt another hail mary, Venus Creatures suffers from the same problem, for a variety of cards.

Here’s what I’ve found:

Duck-Billed Kicker Sketch
Actual Duck-Billed Kicker

Robot Dog Sketch (This is the actual Duck-Billed Kicker Sketch)
Actual Robot Dog

Sleepy Crab Sketch
Actual Sleepy Crab (Which, admittedly, doesn’t look like much of a crab.)

Spiked Dolphin Sketch (This is the actual Robot Dog Sketch)
Actual Spiked Dolphin

I think that’s all of them.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #9

I will forward this over and see if we have this artwork in archives as well. If you find others, send them along :slight_smile:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #10

I was told that we had these images as well … when you have a minute please confirm that the images in question have been replaced. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Qazyn) #11

Thanks, Joe! Looks like all except the Sleepy Crab have been fixed; that one still shows the Crested Antefur Sketch image.

Appreciate the help!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #12

Cool, I have asked about this last image to see if we have the original. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob