Wish I could send a trade request that failed because I was offline

(Gdarer) #1

If someone sends me a trade request and I’m offline for a couple days (a weekend) and don’t visit Neonmob, I let the trade expire. But when I come back on Monday & open my computer and look at my Neonmob account, I wish I could re-offer that trade to the person who wanted it.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

You have the option to disable trades when you know you will be after from your system for a couple days, I would recommend this. However, you should be able to go into your trade activity to see any trades that expired, with the name of the proposed trader and the cards involved, to resend a trade if you would like. I hope this answers your question, if you need more help please let me know. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Mbannist) #3

I do this quite frequently as power cuts sometimes for several days are not infrequent in my part of the world. Usually the person responds positively and we retrieve the trade and up my trader grade as well.

(JB) #4

I get what @gdarer means though. It would be nice to e able to re-offer, without having to rebuild it from scratch. Like modifying the expired trade.