WIN an original piece from Tyrone Webb! (U.S. Collectors Only)

(Joe @ NeonMob) #1

Collect and WIN!

Here’s a fun artist giveaway for our U.S. collectors! Finish the series “Many Worlds Away” by Friday December 15 and you will be automatically entered to win an original piece of art from Tyrone Webb, NeonMob Creator and purveyor of Fine Spray Paint Art: https://www.neonmob.com/series/many-worlds-away/

In order to promote his latest series, Tyrone generously offered to give away one of his spray paint creations from “Many Worlds Away” to one lucky NeonMob community member in the United States. It was such an incredible offer, we just couldn’t refuse! Here’s some rules and legal stuff:

• Available to NeonMob collectors in the United States only
  • U.S. only due to legal and shipping restrictions
  • Must complete entire series for “Many Worlds Away” including all Chase cards
  • Deadline to complete the series is Friday December 15 at 11:59PM Pacific time
  • Collectors who complete the series will be automatically entered to win
  • NeonMob will determine eligible candidates through our system and verify collections
  • NeonMob will randomly select winner from pool of all eligible candidates
  • NeonMob will contact winner regarding selection
  • Winner will receive the original work “Gentle Night” by Tyrone Webb (size: 24in x 24in)

Get working on your collection and good luck! https://www.neonmob.com/series/many-worlds-away/

The NeonMob Team

(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

Only a few days left to enter the Gentle Night giveaway … have you finished Many Worlds Away by Tyrone Webb yet? Need a little trade help? Reply and let us know! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

This promotion has ended and we are compiling all eligible collectors. I will announce the winner once we have confirmation.

Thanks to Tyrone for his generosity, and thanks to all the collectors who finished Many Worlds Away.

Cheers!

Joe @ NeonMob

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

The winner has been selected and emailed … I will announce here once I receive verification. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob