When does a series expire?

I don’t want to have to go to the series page to see the expiration date. I would love it if next to my completion circle showing my percentage collected, if there was a neonmob icon showing how soon the series will expire. Blue from the beginning, change to Purple when one month left, change to red on last week of availability. I hate seeing them expire before I expected!

(Peopleschampion) #2

I made a handwritten list of the sets I like by expiration date and I’m collecting by oldest. I did it by going to Collect/newest until I reached the most recent out of print set. It’s harder with amateurs since once they gone they dissapear from their list.

They could make a “Last chance” list there or an automated system that sends you a message once a set when you have more than 70% have a week to expire. By experience, it’s easier if you do it yourself.

(Qazyn) #3

By default, I believe new Pro sets are active for six months, while Amateur sets are active for three months.

That said, I like the idea of a color-changing icon alerting you to sets expiring soon - or perhaps a separate section of the “Collect” tab, consisting of sets expiring in the next seven days.