What's the perfect dimension?

(Sayaluna) #1

What the perfect size to fit the dimension frame of the website. mean like 2000 pixel by 3000 pixel. They only suggest a minimum but its not precise to there frame on website size. sry for my english im french first langage

(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

Via Google translate: demandez-vous les dimensions optimales pour télécharger l’art en tant que créateur?

(Sayaluna) #3

I know how I search in google, classic answer. but Im asking what perfect size for card in neonmobs and im on neonmobs forum. Because I saw some collection with long card and other are scare, but when I submit a card I only have the scare option.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

Ok I understand what you are saying now … besides the requirements I listed below from our website, there isn’t really a perfect size but rather what the artist prefers. If you would like some guidelines, I would recommend the following:

Square: 2,048 x 2,048 (ratio 1:1)
Portrait: 2,048 x 2,560 (ratio 4:5)
Landscape: 3912 x 2048 (ratio 1.91:1)

Please let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

http://help.neonmob.com/creator-handbook/designing-your-series/
NeonMob Image Requirements: “Cards should be exported at a minimum of 1024 pixels for height and width, but bigger is generally better. Images may be portrait, square, or landscape, although collectors have shown a slight preference for portrait shaped cards. The maximum width-to-height dimensions allowed are 2:1 or 1:2.”