What is the new rarity?

(Chocfudge) #1

The last time I checked the amatuer series creator, there is this new rarity, placed in the special rairty along with chase and variant, and looks like an 8 pointed star colored yellow and white. I don’t even know what it is called. No one seems to own that rarity either when I’m checking the trading interface.
What is this rarity? How rare is it? Is there any existing examples?

(Sima Seal4) #2

It’s called legendary. It will be a ridiculous 1 in 500 chance to get it. Pretty sure Vagrantscout said they would come out January or February. He also said that they would be designated for extremely good art and that there would probably be 1-2 released every month.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

All these things are true … only admins will be able to designate a card as Legendary, but artists can petition if they feel a particular piece is just that good. Legendary cards will not be included in the core cards milestone for a series. There are some other details that we will put together in an FAQ once everything is finalized. - Joe @ NeonMob

(dave d) #4

1:500 is pretty good odds compared to a few chases I know of in the classical sets!