The development team has been hard at work, and the first phase of new features and updates has been deployed! Details will be added to the FAQ, but for now, here is a brief description of what has changed:
Pack Tier Update: Pack tiers have been revised to allow for a greater variety of options. In addition to freebies and purchasing packs with credits, you can now purchase packs with points. For unlimited sets, there are three types of packs:
- Replenishing packs: A limited number of packs available per day. Once all have been claimed, more will be available the following day. This is currently how the Base pack works.
- Unlimited packs: An unlimited number of packs available with no restrictions until the set is discontinued. This is currently how the Ruby and Diamond credit packs work.
- Limited packs: Packs with a set number available to all users - first come, first serve. Once all packs are gone, they will not replenish.
- Bonus packs: Special packs available on occasion, with a limited number each collector can claim per series.
- Note: Packs for older limited edition sets have not been changed.
In addition to the existing pack tiers, one new pack tier will be available and can be purchased for 10,000 points and has a limit of one per day per series. More pack tiers will be announced in coming weeks.
Pack Odds: Pack tiers will now display the odds of containing each rarity. The number of packs remaining is displayed here, as well.
Milestone Progress Gems: On the pack selection screen, you now can see progress towards achieving milestones and completing the selected set. Combined with pack odds, this can act as a quick tool to help decide on which pack to open or if attempting a trade may make more sense.
Series Completion Info: Upon completing a set, new information will be displayed. In this publish, this info will only be displayed at the time of set completion. Leaderboards will be added where you can view your own ranks and times, as well as other collectors’ in a future publish.
- Rank: Are you the first to complete this set? Did you complete it before your friends? Now you will know where you rank on each set you complete.
- Time: How long did it take you to complete the set? The duration is calculated from the time you received your first card of the set (through pack opening or trading) to when you completed it.
- Note: Only base cards are counted for set completion. Chase and variants aren’t included, as some sets have very few of these cards.
Series in Common Filter: A new filter has been added to the trade window. When selected, only cards from sets both you and your trade partner are collecting will be displayed.
Messaging on iOS: Direct messaging has been added to iOS. Messages sent from the iOS app will be received on both iOS and web.
The iOS app has been optimized for iPhone X
Trade partner logic has been adjusted