Want a better NeonMob? Tell us how!

How if they disabled the trades?

If a user has disabled trades, then he won’t be shown on the card seekers/owners list. So no matter which trade grade he has, there is no button to trade him.

This is the problem.
As to not lose their trader grading, they disabled trades. For those who are still trying to complete their sets (no matter how old they might be), we are looking into those who have them 1 by 1. It’s only when we try to make a trade with them that we realize that we cannot in spite of being an A+ .

Players that disabled trades should be invisible to all of us including their sets, until they return to active, if they ever do return.

And they are invisible.

Ok, I disabled trading for myself.
I was lucky to get this very rare card, you can see it in my collection. So, can you now trade to me via the card or my profile?
And I’m waiting for a screenshot of what you see.

You, indeed, did not show up in my search for this card.

@ hesthea: You can just go to your wishlist (you find that in favorites section) and there you can see all your wishlist and remove unwanted cards…

@lonelee Thank you. It is way better like that without any doubt.

I would love to see a “Wishlist All” for series. This feature is really helpful, just very tedious to wishlist every single card in a series, especially series that you don’t own any of.

And I agree with these comments on the grader level being broken. I came back to this site after being inactive for 1-2 years and I was still a A+ trader. I actually was shocked that I was still at that after being inactive. (Def helped with getting back into collecting though :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

why does the site still show the cards that you proposed to trade to other, i think it wold be better to put in a separete tab.

1 Like

tha trading function should show how long people have been away from the site.

1 Like

just wanted to add another comment that i jast tought about, it would be cool if, in the " your collection " tab you could sort your sets in varius personal category, like if i want to sort my finished sets, i could create a category like " finished sets whitout doubles " and then another " finished sets with doubles " and so on i think this could be interesting

“Wishlist all cards from this series which I don’t own”

3 Likes