Want a better NeonMob? Tell us how!

(Uther) #62

Hi, I started to collect in neonmob again a few days ago after 2 years, the thing is that every old series that I used to collect it’s incomplete and out of print or with our free packs and I can’t use money. So I would like to have like a reward system, for example after being active for one month you could open any kind of series you want. It sounds like a good idea for me

(Sima Seal4) #63

Some decks have “stats” for fighting. I would like to see some decks marked for fighting(of course they would have to be approved so stuff is not too OP.)
You could:
Make a game with your own rules
Make a game with just health and damage
Bet credits/free packs/cards on games(maybe not, for this would encourage gambling)
I dunno.
This would be hard to set up, though.
@kata love your idea, packs such as Chirp and Daveys TTS(from what i remember) have so many chases it is just ridiculous!

(Sima Seal4) #64

A collective drawing! You could make a collective digital drawing(With people that gain some trust) on neonmob. or a collective pack!
A drawing contest, where you send pictures and people can vote for is best. Credits/Packs/Cards for whomever wins!

(Quasarcat) #65

I was looking for trades and it struck me how not many people seem to be using the wishlist option. I think it should be more prominent, and it would be great to have some kind of wishlist toggle when viewing owned collections that would mark all unowned cards as wishlisted, maybe a separate toggle for chase/special cards since not all people are interested in them. Or maybe there could be a seperate toggle for each individual rarity and a master toggle for an entire collection? It’s easier to un-wishlist a few cards than mark 100+ cards as wishlisted…

I went and wishlisted all the cards I don’t own for Fractal Herbarium V2 and it was somewhat obnoxious, as this is a beefy series. It’s just a Quality of life thing, I’ve been loving the updated trading features so far. :heart:

(Peopleschampion) #66

I tried it for a while and I received unbalanced trades everyday (hard to get old cards>newest cards in sets I whishlisted), so I delist most and I used it only when I need a very small amount of cards to finish. Also, I like to be in control of my dupes, so I rather be the one making the trade.

(Mckayrulez) #67

I wish there was a way to choose whether to see only limited or unlimited cards.

(Katig) #68

I use mainly the app so I don’t know if this is already possible on browser but when trading I would like to be able to select which print number I will trade. For example I offer trade for a card numbered #35 and I have cards #16, #30 and #105. In this case I would like to be able to trade the #30 card because it’s closest to the number of the card that I want. Now I have to automatically offer card #105.

Also wishlist on the app would be great.

(Haze) #69

I primarily use the browser version through Chrome on a mobile device running Android. Less commonly, I also use the browser version through Firefox on a laptop running Windows 10.

On mobile, the card images appear rather small. Especially on the pack-opening screen. I’d like it if tapping the card for more details would - in addition to revealing the card name, artist, flavor text, and rarity as it already does - also increase the size of the card, perhaps detecting screen width and expanding the card size to fit the screen width. Here’s a mockup, showing the next-card-arrow moved up by the flavor text and the card itself displayed at screen-width.

Finally, some comments about the set’s breakdown by rarity shown across the top of the Opening a Pack screen. Please change the icons here to the more-distinctive shapes used on the actual cards and on the filters of the collector’s pages. Please also reduce the screen real-estate this takes up on mobile and/or allow scrolling the page to move this section up and out of view; currently, this is very problematic on mobile with the screen rotated.

(Haze) #70

For trading, I would like some options to be added that leverage the already-existing “duplicates”, “seeking” and “wishlist” statuses. For the purposes of this post, a “duplicate” means any card that a collector owns two or more copies of, “seeking” means any card not owned by a collector who happens to own some number of cards from the set, and “wishlist” means any card a collector has flagged as a “wishlist” card.

When I click on a card I have a duplicate of to offer for trade, ideally I would be immediately presented with not just a list of collectors who are seeking that card (with those who have it on their wishlist sorted first) but that it would show me who, among those collectors, also have duplicates of cards that I am seeking (and those with duplicates of my wishlist cards presented in sortation above all else). This would make cross-set trading significantly easier, and would theoretically make same-set trading easier, too.

For browsing my collection in order to start offering cards for trade, I would like to be able to view my entire collection at once, filtered down to just a specific rarity and duplicates only. I can do this with the current filters collection-by-collection, but it would be much more convenient to view all of my duplicate chase cards at once, without having to switch between the various collections.

(Haze) #71

When viewing the details of a card received from a newly-opened pack, I think I would like to see my updated copies-owned count among those details.

Also on this screen, when viewing the details of a newly-opened card, I think that, rather than being plain-text, the card name should link to the card’s specific page. That would let me view the card in a larger format and, again, would let me see the number owned.

(Lonelee) #72

Hi :wave:
The first idea will most likely take too much time for comparing your prints with each of the listed collectors.
Your second idea is already possible. Just set the series in trade window to „ Choose a series“ and it will display all. On mobile app there is a button „Any series“ for the same function in trade window…:blush:

(Anotherday Anotherchance) #73

One thing that you guys could make to improve the experience in Neonmob is adding a feature to select how many cards do you wanna discard on PC just as you can do in the iPhone app. It’s really frustrating to remove them 1 by 1, last time I removed over 300 cards and took me around 1 hour and half while my gf (who uses the app) took only 20-30 minutes removing almost the same quantity :frowning:

(7nik) #74

About what you are talking?

(Alex Dayz) #75

One thing I’d like is that it filters out users with only one of a card when looking for a specific card. I’ve seen people with a high trade grade and low card count on a series but only had one of the card I needed

(Pizzalion27) #76

These suggestions are for the mobile app as it’s how I play the game

• search feature - for if you are looking for a specific series, or person
• trade series that are out of print
• a way to submit series ideas
• notification for when your free packs are full

Another feature I think would be cool in general is quests, and if you complete a quest, you earn like a set amount of coins as some people aren’t able to buy coins on the game, it would allow those of us who can’t a way to earn coins so that we can open special packs

Also, if there is room in the budget, I think it would be cool if certain series, or like the most popular ones (for example, Mythica’s series) were printed on like real world trading cards