Want a better NeonMob? Tell us how!

(Naud van Dalen) #41

When trading chases or variants, I would like to see the Special Series Progress instead of (or in addition to) the Core Series Progress. Now that the completion circle is shown, I can already see if they have all special cards, but not how many they have exactly if they don’t have all special cards. Also if a set has chases and variants, I can’t see if a user has already completed either the chases or variants. It would be even better if the circle is clickable, so you can see exactly how many cards they have of each rarity. :open_mouth:

(Cb) #42

Where are the CARDS? I came back to NM to find a mess. You guys had a standard, what happened?
Pictures with cats, photos with flags, photography without focus even? In what universe are these cards?!!

So disappointed…

(Joe @ NeonMob) #43

I am sorry you are disappointed with the quality of some of the series we have published in the past for amateur artists. We have been working diligently in the past few months to institute a more strict set of requirements for amateur series and have greatly reduced the amount of amateur series that we publish each month. However, we feel that it is still important to provide aspiring photographers and artists an avenue through which they can practice and refine their craft with feedback from the community.

We still supply a wealth of high quality collectible cards in our Pro series from a number of artists across the world and hope you would explore in searching for art that is more to your tastes.

Joe @ NeonMob

(Cb) #44

I thought NM was a place to collect cool cards made by skilled artists. My bad, sorry for my harsh feedback.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #45

I didn’t think your feedback was harsh, just constructive. - Joe @ NeonMob