I am missing the “Trade away” function in app which was on the page of every owned card when you scroll down. Was that feature removed? Hopefully not because it was useful…
On iOS it still is there, taping a card, you get the details about that card and on the third line I have a “trade it away” which then loads the list of players searching that card…
No its not there. Otherwise I would have not started a topic. You sure to have the new update 2.1.8 from yesterday? I guess that it was removed in this version…
Oh, there is an update?!
You know me, I am always lazy with updates, especially when those are not announced at all. I usually tends to update when an app forces me or when I have issues with the app and I know they have been addressed and resolved.
(That red counter on the app stores says 76 )
It seems, from the update news, that the updatewas just for that iMessage stickes extension. I have seen that message, but this is not soemthing I rally about
I never use stickers but I believe in bug fixing magic and this only works with updates.
- trade away feature disappeared
- empty series are still shown
- scrolling down fast in collect screen or collection causes wrong images loading and display for series, after scrolling further down and back the correct images are shown again
- going back to cards view after opening packs needs manual update to show the new state and cards
- sometimes after opening app I cannot tap on any series in my collection, works again after switching between recent/a-z
- after recycling last card of a series when I go back to collection screen this page should be updated but most times it is blank and I must refresh manually by pulling down, in most cases even the recent/a-z buttons are invisible (but usable)
- sometimes I must re-enter my user and password when opening app so the app seems to forget my account
I just noticed that the greyscale preview for cards not owned was also removed in new app version. Formerly that was available with tap a little beside the magenta “trade for it” button…
I apologize for the late response in this issue … the team is looking into this as the “trade it away” functionality should not have been removed. Hoping to have more details or a resolution by end of month. - Joe @ NeonMob