To keep or discard?

Hi tried looking around for an answer but couldn’t find one, so any opinions/answers would be greatly appreciated.

So I have completed a series, got all commons, rarities and even variants and chases. So what do others do? Do u discard them and get the carats or keep only one copy of each?

Also if u discard cards, does your level drop? Do the milestones change?

Thanks

You don’t loose milestones, badges, rewards or level points due to card discarding (even the last copy).

I personally discard cards when series is OoP and I need carats. I keep 3 copies of cards and don’t discard ER, chase and variant cards (unless they indeed are worthless) at all.

2 Likes

Thanks. That is great to know.
You have given me something to think about. Thank u

Value begins to rise after the series is out of print or only available for credits. So just wait a year or two and your cards may be of value. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks will keep that in mind.

I keep all of mine! You never know when a new player might join and really really want that whole series, and sometimes you may find that the total number of prints for a series or a specific card ends up being very low after it becomes finite, meaning that there aren’t many others in existence… :slight_smile:

1 Like