Titles I'm not collecting showing up in my list

(Mollyfin) #1

I purged a few series I tried out and didn’t like, but they’re still showing up in the list of series I’m collecting. This makes it slightly annoying to do the “sets in common” trading since it’s mostly me scrolling through several pages of sets we don’t, in fact, have in common. I’m not sure whose end the problem is on.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

This is a known bug, the team is working on a resolution. Sorry for any inconvenience. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Nick Barrett) #3

Not sure if this was fixed with the update, or what the status is. But I just wanted to say I also have this bug.

(Carebear1646) #5

I don’t think this was fixed on the last update - a lot of people (myself included) also have this issue

I know it is something they working on - hopefully it is a priority on the task list =(

(Sima Seal4) #6

Some people just have endless lists of series. It becomes really annoying when trading. I’m like “Dude, you can’t possibly be collecting all those series!”:confused:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #7

This issue is a priority as it is a global issue affecting all users, we are working on it currently … hope to have a fix soon. - Joe @ NeonMob