The trade opportunity of the year!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #1

In my work as community manager for NeonMob, I come into quite a few rare and high numbered cards while testing new series prior to publication … including more #1s and Chase cards than I can count.

So in the spirit of the Holiday season, I have decided to purge my personal collection of all but a handful of series in order to return these valuable cards to the community! Been looking for that last Chase but can’t find a trade? Maybe you want the #1 of your favorite print? Well, what are you waiting for! Check out my collection here: https://www.neonmob.com/vagrantscout/collection/

Once you find something you want, send a trade offer … anything will do, literally anything at all … but I am actively collecting the following series if you want to help me out:

The Gumpies
Space God
Miniature Elementor
Many Worlds Away
African Birds
Heroes of Myra (amended 12/8)
The Ink Forest (12/20)

Most completed series are also fair game, duplicates especially and more if the offer is right. But you better hurry because I will purge and discard at the end of the year. Let the trading begin!

Joe @ NeonMob

(Varactyls) #2

Thanks Joe! but your account is not accepting trades…

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

It’s open now … just closed momentarily to give people a chance to read the post first … trade away :slight_smile:

(Nick Barrett) #4

Still unable to trade for me.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

Nick, try now :slight_smile:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #6

Uh, y’all better hurry before Nick takes everything … literally no trade will be declined and Nick is taking full advantage!

(Nick Barrett) #7

I also hope you are happy with the Gumpies!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #8

Yes i am … Keep the trades coming! :slight_smile:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #9

Mad props to Virginia “Magnolia” Pratcher for making 50+ trades, taking full advantage of the trade opportunity of the year … make sure to get your trade requests in before all the goods are gone! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Joe @ NeonMob) #10

Thanks to all my holiday trading partners, I hope everyone got something great :slight_smile:

Disabling trades for a bit as I purge my collection … see you out there soon!

Joe @ NeonMob