Super good free pack!

Not the superest , it was two chases + common. I expect common comes in about 17/20 packs, * 1/20 * 1/20 for chase * 1/7 chance for a super pack is… 3/10000. Not quite the superest, which is actually 1/56000, but still very good.

: D

2 Likes

I just opened the promo pack for the new series by Zjilch and got two #1 variants. In five packs (three free, one promo and one carat pack), I also received another #1 variant and a #1 chase card. :grinning: I hope, the ‚share great pack‘ link by NM works:

https://www.neonmob.com/activityfeed/pack-opened/41738788?rc=BFDmu&rh=twitter&rs=activity

I managed to get the link to work…

2 Likes

Just started the series and right away got chase card with chance 1:101 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:
I got this awhile back but never got around to posting it (I know their not chases but I still thought it was kind of cool to get 3 lol):

1 Like

More than 38,478,300 free packs have been opened, so over 687 super packs with 3 chases may have been opened. Of course the real amount varies a lot. But it has to be between 500 and 1000. The moderators may be able to see the total amount, but that requires a bunch of custom code to check I guess.

These 3 variants followed by a 4th in the next pack.

1 Like