Super good free pack!

Got thisimage
And finished the series in the next free pack :grinning:

1 Like

I got all chases in Equinox as well a couple months ago. I just saw this thread though, and hadn’t screenshotted it

Got lucky on my first pack of Infinite Shadow 3: SIGIL. :slight_smile:
luckypull

2 Likes

1/260 chance! But more impressive since it was your first pack.

I hadn’t looked at the chases for that series, those look sick.

on a set i just finished there’s a 200k carat pack that has chases set to common chance and variants to 1 in every 2 packs, they need more stuff like that in the gameCapture
also what are the chances of getting 3 chases in a pack that gives you an extra card a super pack?

1 Like

Just got this in a super pack!

1 Like

Whhhhhaaaaattttt! That has to be the superest of super packs ever! - Joe @ NeonMob

Not the superest , it was two chases + common. I expect common comes in about 17/20 packs, * 1/20 * 1/20 for chase * 1/7 chance for a super pack is… 3/10000. Not quite the superest, which is actually 1/56000, but still very good.

: D

2 Likes

I just opened the promo pack for the new series by Zjilch and got two #1 variants. In five packs (three free, one promo and one carat pack), I also received another #1 variant and a #1 chase card. :grinning: I hope, the ‚share great pack‘ link by NM works:

https://www.neonmob.com/activityfeed/pack-opened/41738788?rc=BFDmu&rh=twitter&rs=activity

I managed to get the link to work…

2 Likes

Just started the series and right away got chase card with chance 1:101 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile:
I got this awhile back but never got around to posting it (I know their not chases but I still thought it was kind of cool to get 3 lol):

1 Like

More than 38,478,300 free packs have been opened, so over 687 super packs with 3 chases may have been opened. Of course the real amount varies a lot. But it has to be between 500 and 1000. The moderators may be able to see the total amount, but that requires a bunch of custom code to check I guess.

These 3 variants followed by a 4th in the next pack.

2 Likes

The most recent free pack, that I‘ve opened, turned out great. It was a super pack containing two variants and one chase. Here‘s the link to it:

:grinning:

1 Like

2 Likes

What a great pull from a great series @silvermelowldy! - Joe @ NeonMob

1 Like

Just a card with odds 1:3391 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Woah #6 out of 10? Nice!