Sticker Giveaway! (U.S. Collectors Only)

(Joe @ NeonMob) #1

I have 50 envelopes with stickers just needing a name and U.S. mailing address to get to you!

First come, first served … if you want some stickers, send me your address via PM or … please don’t reply with your information in this thread.

Joe @ NeonMob

PS: Sorry again for the U.S. only … working to bring future promotions to other regions :slight_smile:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

Still have some envelopes left … don’t feel shy, ask away :slight_smile: - Joe @ NeonMob

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

These are still available … if you would like some stickers just send your info. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Loimprevisto) #5

In case anyone’s wondering, the stickers are great!
My wife stole the Technicolor Streets sticker to decorate her laptop, and I’m rocking the diamonds on my notebook.

(Astros) #6

HI I’m interesting, the stickers are still available?

(Joe @ NeonMob) #7

Yup, just PM your info. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Joe @ NeonMob) #8

How do I seriously still have stickers! Please … for all that is good and right in the world … everyone in the U.S.A. you really must PM me your address so I can send you these stickers! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Pleake) #9

Hi Joe. I’d like to throw my name in for a pack of stickers but I can’t figure out how to PM and the message a moderator wouldn’t let me message you that way. Would you (or someone) please let me know how? Thank you! Brandon

(Dorothee Rudolph) #10

@pleake: In the opening post of this thread, Joe mentioned that the users could also send an email instead of a pm. So, maybe just send an email:

(Pleake) #11

Ah yes. Thank you dorotheerudolph!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #12

Yup still have more to give away … just another friendly reminder to send your info my way :slight_smile: - Joe @ NeonMob

(Sherri Keller) #13

pouts in Canadian