SSL certificate update for neonmob.com untrusted by Chrome

(System) #1

com-chrome-ssl-certificate-error

Looks like the updated SSL certificate used by *.neonmob.com domains was signed by a certificate authority untrusted by Google Chrome. This means that I can’t use the website at all now, as all the XHR calls from the page HTML is done over HTTPS. :pouting_cat:

(System) #2

I’m using the latest stable release of Google Chrome:

Version 60.0.3112.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

(Sherri Keller) #3

Yeah, I’m seeing this too.

Additional problem: I logged in anyway, but no packs are opening. Or, according to the site, they are, but I get the loading screen endlessly, then when I refresh, the number of packs I’m able to draw from that set has decreased by one.

Don’t know if these cards are ending up in my collection or not. :roll_eyes:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

We’ll get on it … thanks for the heads up - Joe @ NeonMob

(System) #5

Looks like it got fixed yesterday, thanks!

(Naud van Dalen) #6

If the pack appears in your activity feed, it has been opened correctly. Although sometimes the activity feed lags behind for some reason.

(Sherri Keller) #7

Thanks, that’s what I figured, but my feed was having trouble loading yesterday too.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #8

The team noted the error early yesterday and had the updated cert in place soon after. Thanks again for the notification, very helpful :slight_smile: - Joe @ NeonMob

(Derekwellington13) #9

I received a page not found yesterday. And now today, I get the top bar, but the rest of the page is blank.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #10

I am assuming you cleared your cache and relaunched a new browser window and still receive the error. I use Chrome as well but haven’t had the same issue, however I will look into the issue more if you are still having problems viewing the page. - Joe @ NeonMob