Site Down for Maintenance - 2017/JUN/19

(JB) #1

So the site was down for hours today - and it just came back up - and it’s not acting right - really hope we can get some information here as to why I can’t view my collection pages right now.

Also - wish we had a heads up the site was going down for maintenance - I would have renewed a few of may trades to ensure they didn’t expire!

Can we get an idea of what was updated? and when the site will be back to running smoothly?

(JB) #2

maybe @vagrantscout could chime in here?!

(Shawn) #3

Hi friends,

We are planning to role out discarding in beta this week. As this is an unusually large publish, the site may be sluggish or in maintenance mode throughout the day while we ensure the feature runs smoothly and as intended.

I’m hoping to keep the down-time as minimal as possible, and Joe or I will keep you informed with the dev team’s progress.

Thanks for your patience while we work on this.

Cheers,
Shawn - Head of Product
shawn@neonmob.com

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

NeonMob is back up!

Unfortunately, we had to perform a 4-hour roll back beginning at 10:00AM PDT this morning in order to implement some bug fixes and other updates. This was only a minor revert to earlier in the day and should only have a small impact, but some trades may not have registered. We apologize for the inconvenience and let us know if you experience any problems. Thanks! – Joe @ NeonMob