Show me the cards! What's the best pack you've ever opened?

(Joe @ NeonMob) #1

I just got a great pull on my last free pack … back to back copies of the same Chase … who can beat it? :wink:

(Cloud9) #2

lol - not me and I’ve been here for years!

(JB) #4

It was some time ago, but this was my first pack for FragMental LifeLines

(Qazyn) #5

Earlier this week, I managed two Chases for Travels in Oil 3 on one pack. Don’t think I’ll top that one anytime soon!

(Nick Barrett) #6

Didn’t we use to call these #RogiePull?

(Nick Barrett) #7

Still saved from 2015-04-28

(JB) #8

We sure did call them that, but I never got the backstory. Tried finding it in the old Google+ group, but no success.
And still jealous of that pull of yours!

(Nick Barrett) #9

As far as I understood the reference it was @rogie who was one of the people that started the site. In the early days, he got some lucky pulls. But this is all assumption.

(JB) #10

That was my best guess as well. He also had some amazing mini sets as well.

(Sima Seal4) #11

I wouldn’t say this is my best card draw, but I got this from my first pack of a pack that had commited artist fraud:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #12

I am sorry, not sure how Happy Forest Family was still available for collection. I have discontinued this series and would recommend Discarding these cards. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Sima Seal4) #13

Would I be banned/ suspended if I kept it?
It just says “Due To artist fraud this image is no longer available”

(Joe @ NeonMob) #14

Nope, you can keep it … was just mentioning Discarding if you didn’t want to retain.

(Sima Seal4) #15

I want to keep it because it’s “kinda” a special series since it’s made by the account “neonmob artists”.

(JB) #16

Just a note - the artist was changed to “neonmob artists” when the site struck the series.
Since the account was deleted from the fraudulent artist, this main account took ownership of the set.
Originally it had a different artist name, but I can’t recall, so it isn’t the same as other official Neonmob Artists sets that have been released like Hopes and Dreams, NRDC Charity Series, etc.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #17

Yup, exactly what silver said :slight_smile: