Series I no longer have cards for

(Mémoire de l'étoile de nuit) #1

I’ve traded away/discarded cards from series I no longer wish to collect. I no longer have the cards but they’re still showing up as if they’re still there, throwing off my series count. I thought this issue was taken care of.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

Virginia, sorry you are seeing this again. This was an issue about 9-12 months ago that was initial solved but came back up again with our latest big update in July 2018. So essentially, this is a new issue that we need to track down and resolve. We are working on this but it is taking some time.

In regards to the other commenter, I have deleted those posts and sent a direct message to the commenter regarding etiquette in our community.

Thanks!

Joe @ NeonMob

(Mémoire de l'étoile de nuit) #6

Oh ok! Thank you for clearing it up @vagrantscout! I try my best to stay updated with what’s happening with Neonmob.
Thank you for handling the other user. I haven’t been on in a while and haven’t had a chance to check anymore replies until now.

(Lonelee) #7

…I wonder why there is no sticky thread with the known bugs?
That would be good to check if it makes sense to post a bug or not.
:smiley:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #8

I use to have one up but it was being misused / misunderstood so I deleted it. I may need to consider reinstating. - Joe @ NeonMob

(JB) #9

Maybe one where you post it like the new sets. You can note what are known and update it as they are being worked on? Direction would be to send them via support or new post if not included in your active running list.