Remove a series that I'm no longer collecting?

(Jalakins) #1

So I got rid of a couple cards on a series I’m no longer interested in collecting but how do I remove the series in my Collection list? Thanks!

(Loimprevisto) #2

If it’s an old series, you might have some unopened packs. If that’s the case you can open them on the series’s collection page.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

This is just a small bug in the system … if you trade away or discard all the cards in a series that series should be automatically removed from your collection, but at this time that is not happening correctly. This should be resolved in the next round of updates in early September.

(Carebear1646) #4

I just had this conversation with a friend of mine last night! Awesome to learn that it is set up with the next update! :grinning:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

Well the next update or the one after … sometime in September is probably a better answer (just being honest) … they are fixing a lot of things but that is one thing I know they are looking to fix with Discarding.

(Carebear1646) #6

lol that is okay be honest - we like it … I should rephrase myself as well “glad to learn it is at least on the radar and being set in motion to have it corrected” :upside_down_face:

(Cb) #7

Any news about this? Really want to get rid of a deck I opened by mistake…

(Joe @ NeonMob) #8

Sorry for the delay, this got pushed back in order to focus on some more pressing matters. It is still on the board and we hope the team can tackle it soon. - Joe @ NeonMob