Regular = Leader?

(Sima Seal4) #1

I’ve noticed that EVERY SINGLE person who is a regular is a leader. Was this a recent promotion? Or is that a glitch? Or are the 2 ranks the same now?

(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

Not a recent promotion, more likely a glitch. I need to go through the forums entirely and redo all the badges and achievements, but wanting on similar milestone revisions on the platform so I can somewhat match on here. It will be a long-term project through the end of 2018.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Joe @ NeonMob

(Sima Seal4) #3

So for some point in 2k18 I’ll be missing my badges? Just in case I’ll write down the badges I have here:
Autobiographer
Basic
Certified
Editor
Enthusiast
First Emoji
First Like
First Link
First Mention
First Onebox
First Quote
First Share
Out of Love
Read Guidelines
Reader
Welcome
Licensed
Higher Love
Thanks for letting me know about the status on this “glitch” or whatever it is.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

Sorry, let me clarify … No one will lose badges. Some existing badge names might be slightly altered in rare cases. My main goal is to add MORE badges with some secrets ones tied to in-game points. I hope that additional badges and rewards will spur more engagement, but need to find a good balance so members won’t post irrelevant items in an attempt to win some predetermined award. I want the forums to remain a good place for collectors to gain information about NeonMob as well as a helpful resource for trading and expanding their collection. As I said, work in progress :slight_smile: - Joe @ NeonMob

(Sima Seal4) #5

Speaking of badges, the new user of the month badge says that 2 people will be chosen but only 1 has been chosen each month.
Also, secret badges? Exiting!
Also, I will be gone from the website for 1 week. Bye!