Recent Trading Issues

(Thetoonwizard) #1

During the last couple of days I’ve been experiencing general nuisances while trading, or in general using the site. Some days it’s me not getting my full streak, and other days it’s duplicates that I have that aren’t showing up when I attempt to trade with others. Is there a fix to this? Thanks.

(Varactyls) #2

I haven’t noticed any missing streaks. But trades are often taking forever to load. I’ve left it a few times for maybe 15+ minutes and it never completed loading. Then I end up cancelling the trade, since I can’t see what counts the other person actually has. This seems to be getting worse lately.

(Thetoonwizard) #3

I’ve also encountered this same issue, or I’m simply unable to choose a series that the other trader or me has, which has been happening for a while. Wish this won’t continue though. :confused:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

Gonna escalate this to the team, but before I can do that I will need more documentation. Please provide some screenshots showing these errors so the team can clearly pinpoint the issues and any further details or information you can provide on the actions you are taking that aren’t properly loading on the site/app. Thanks in advance, sorry for the inconvenience. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Varactyls) #5

Hi Joe,

What I usually see when this happens is the Choose a Series dropdown stays disabled and the user’s count stays at 0 (even on the card I just selected to initiate the trade). It just never loads, even after 15 minutes. I usually try clicking around, or restarting the trade. Sometimes that works, usually not. This doesn’t happen with every trade attempt. It’s probably only around 10%, and just seems like it happens more often. I’m either on my desktop (firefox) or ipad (Safari). I don’t use the app - I should probably try that… Let me know if you need any more info. I haven’t experienced the same issues as the OP, so maybe they will comment later on. Thank you :slight_smile:

(Dorothee Rudolph) #6

@vagrantscout I also experience from time to time this trade issue that @varactyls has described here.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #7

Ok let me get this over to the team so they can take a look. Thanks for the info, sorry for the inconvenience again. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Thetoonwizard) #8

There’s been 2 main issues that I’ve been experiencing recently, as the aforementioned streak issue has resolved itself, and the other one has already been documented and said by @varactyls.
The first of which is one that revolves around the other person while trading, as their own duplicates and cards are showing up as if they don’t have them31 AM

The second one is one that shows up when the drop down tab begins to include singles. 32 AM
Hopefully there’ll be a fix to this soon, as the first issue happens about 25% of the time while I trade on the website. Although, the second one rarely happens, so thank you when it does get fixed.