Pro Series Wait

(Prsmcreative) #1

Does anyone know the average wait time for a pro series to be released? I got Cube Collection 2 approved and its in progress but I submitted my cards 5 days ago, its about to reach 6 and I haven’t seen it get released.

(Mckayrulez) #2

I think it varies. Some times it only takes 3-4 days other times a week, possibly plus maybe a couple more days? Lately though it’s been taking a while from what I’ve experienced and things I’ve heard from a couple others, so don’t worry, you’re not the only one. I submitted a series 5-6 days ago and it’s not though yet as well.

(GreenSpleen) #3

This isn’t set in stone but my guess is that maybe it’s submission traffic? Like, on Neonmob’s side, the wait for you probably varies as they have to go through other creator’s “In Progress” series. Not to worry though!

I’m sure they’ll get to you. :slight_smile:

(Prsmcreative) #4

I hope soon, it’s 9 or so days in after submission o my cards and still no word. I really am looking forward to this release. I worked hard on the cards and the release would literally make my day. I hope they get to it today.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

Hey there, Joe from NeonMob here … working on it right now, the series will be up momentarily. Sorry for the delay :slight_smile:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #6

Also posted a link to your series on our Facebook and Twitter accounts:

FB: https://www.facebook.com/neonmob/photos/a.305784382839345.73546.163454590405659/1350374941713612/?type=3&theater

TW:

Cheers!

Joe