Other payment options besides Paypal

(Candypiggy) #1

Hello good people of Neonmob!

To get to the point, I was wondering if Neonmob could add another payment/buying option besides Paypal :sweat_smile:
Last month, me and some of my friends had a sudden problem with our Paypal account (the support couldn’t tell us what’s the real problem though… :cry: We did no such thing as fraud transactions and never received any buyer complaints there. We were willing to provide some details to clear any suspicion, but they said they couldn’t help any further…).
So I was wondering if Neonmob would add other options besides Paypal in the future… It could be Payoneer, Stripe, or the likes. Payoneer has been working great for me! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Thank you for your time and have a great day!

(Naud van Dalen) #2

Other payment processors are often way cheaper than Paypal too. Paypal is such a scam. They ban people and literally steal their money for bad reasons. They charge back money to customers even without evidence. Note to Paypal: buyers can be thieves as much as sellers. They charge over 3% for transactions which costs them LITERALLY NOTHING to make. They only store transaction history for 3 years, like it costs too much storage space or something. :rofl: Payment evidence is vital in many cases. Youtube lets you upload 10 hour videos for free and Paypal can’t even store a few MB per user, even though it charges outrageous fees? Too bad the more popular a service becomes, the more expensive they can make it because people are going to use it anyway.