No Streak Bonus Today?

(Tails 155) #1

I have done 12 draws so far today, and the streak bonus never popped up. I’m not too worried about missing one day’s thing, but I’d rather not have to reset my streak if it didn’t register it today.

(Sima Seal4) #2

I’ve had this problem before, but I think it’s affecting specifically you today, because I got my free packs.

(Tails 155) #3

So do I just… lose my streak for no reason? :c

(Sima Seal4) #4

Probably. Maybe it bugged so that the streak doesn’t end, though. Also, has it been 24 hrs since you last got your free packs? Because I think that’s how it works.

(Tails 155) #5

It resets at midnight. I often vary by more than 8 hours and still get a streak. If it hits midnight, it resets.

(Sima Seal4) #6

Ok. It’s possible since you lost this day of bonuses, it won’t notice a day has passed by at all! So maybe all is not lost. :slight_smile:

(Tails 155) #7

Here’s hoping. Q.Q

(Sima Seal4) #8

Either way, it it’s only a few days before you get back to max bonus free packs/day.

(Tails 155) #9

Yeah but I like seeing the number go up. Odd quirk, but I do XP

(Joe @ NeonMob) #10

What is the account username? I will check the backend to see if it has registered your streak for today (Monday July 23). - Joe @ NeonMob

(Tails 155) #11

(Joe @ NeonMob) #12

Although the last log in was 7/22, the last activity recorded was for this morning. I updated the log in date / time to today to see if that helps. If you now get the Streak notification let me know.

I will follow up with the dev team early afternoon Pacific time to see if they have record of the Streak being recorded earlier. I will keep you updated.

Joe @ NeonMob

(Tails 155) #13

Thanks so much! :heart:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #14

So did that work and you received the Streak bonus now or still nothing? - Joe

(Tails 155) #15

Still nothing. I appreciate looking into it all the same, though.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #16

OK … We have seen this issue before where the Streak is registered but for whatever reason that pop-up notification is not displayed. I will confirm with the team your Streak has not been interrupted. - Joe @ NoenMob

(Tails 155) #17

Appreciated so much. c:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #18

What is your current streak number? Worst case scenario, we can manually adjust if it gets reset. We are still going to verify but just in case :slight_smile: Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Tails 155) #19

Is there a way to check after it happened for the day? I know it’s over 100 but I don’t remember to the digit.

(Tails 155) #20

It seems to have kept my streak regardless <3 Thanks for the help guys!