New Unlimited Series & Free Packs (Updated Regularly)

Crazy Food by Jordan Brockway … this food has an appetite of it’s own!

crazyfood

:dragon::dragon_face: Delightful doodles depicting dragons … Daily Dragons I by Ravenskysong …

dailydragons

2 Likes

Portraits in warm monochrome … M O N O - Series 1 by rhidee.

monoseries1

2 Likes

A desert kingdom in the midst of civil war … Discover the mysteries of Oasis in this new set of Pixel-Forge!

oasiscover

1 Like

A new series of cards featuring the multi-faceted character Lothol … Fool Muse by Waxbottle.

foolmuse

1 Like

A collection of magnificent mermaids … My Mermay 2019 by Carolina Savard …

mm1

From the beaches of Spain to the mountains of Colombia and beyond … Travel Impressions 5 by Heisenberg.

ti5

Grab a drink at The Electric Bar, famous for its brightly colored drinks and copious amounts of magic … a new 60 card series from Insert Disc_2.

tebcover

1 Like

Girls rule this fantasy world … Bishoujo Cards by Juryia.

bc3

3 Likes

Another amazing animal adventure! Head out on safari with Dark Forest Tour: REborn by Viktor Koch.

dftr

Beware evil-doers … these SUPER GRRRLs are coming for you!

supergrrrls-cover

1 Like

An insane race with crazy fantasy cars! Pick your favorite to take the checkered flag in Febrally by Mellanius.

febrally

What inspires you? Check out these characters’ favorites in Music Tastes by Xander Jake de los Santos.

mt

Astrological signs in a Sea of Stars … a new series from Dana Beyer.

sos

:smirk_cat: CatFish is back on the menu! Collect the nefarious cheats and third-wheels in the all-new expansion pack CatFish! Evil Motives & More from Forsaken Games … available for a limited time through October 15th.

cf1

2 Likes

A collection of unique works using found objects, metal tools, & other bits and pieces … enjoy these Living Sculptures by Robert Machovec.

livingsculptures

1 Like

A surreal series of forgotten feelings … My Hands Are Cold by Fogosidad.

mhac

1 Like

Sorceresses of all kinds to bring a little magic to your day :woman_mage:Book of Witches by Anastasia Catris.

bow1

3 Likes

Enjoy a collection of beautiful, original mermaids with MerMay 2019 by @yrya.chan.

mmyc

1 Like

Venture forth into the untamed stars with Midnight Wonders 3 - Light from Anna Heidick …

mw3-light

1 Like