New to NM! Wanted to post amateur series!

(Ximuka) #1

Hello! I’m new to NeonMob and I started collecting sets last week! I was hoping I could find inspiration for my drawings since I had a MAJOR art block for a couple months. Anyway I want to learn about the whole process of adding new sets especially amateur sets. I thought it’ll be cool if New amateur sets comes out often but guess not. I understand it takes time since you are doing a good job improving NeonMob :).
So I thought it’ll be nice if my series share the experiences with everyone by making colorful drawings. It might sound a bit lazy but I’m pretty proud of the drawings I drew back in the first few months of 2017. I hope my drawings will connect to the people’s feelings. Just wondering when do you usually post amateur sets since I’ve been waiting for 5 days to be shown. I just want to know if you have an opinion or feedback on the series I posted (amateur) and anything I need to change :slight_smile: My series is called “Colorful Life” I believe! Thank you very much for taking your time! Looking forward to new sets :smile:

(Ximuka) #2

Just want to say thank you to the staff of NeonMob for publishing my first amateur series!
If anyone wants to check it out, here you go!
Link to my series!
Planning to create more based on my life! Thank you guys!
Peace! -ximuka

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

It’s a good series, happy to support emerging artists :slight_smile: - Joe @ NeonMob

(Ximuka) #4

Thank you so much, Joe! I’m glad you think it’s a good series :slight_smile: