New reward system?

(Lafwyn) #1

Soooo… I got an extra free pack today… Part of a new reward system?? It said it was my “daily streak” and that I should come back tomorrow to earn more… Anyone else??
Sorry I don’t have a captcha u.u

(Virginia Pratcher) #2

I received the same message

(Sherri Keller) #3

Yup, got that too.

(Spooningbards) #4

and yet we can only have 6 packs at once, so this reward won’t even apply unless you’ve opened packs already.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

The streak is counted after the first pack of the day is opened. So if you open one pack it will go from 6 -> 5 -> 6 and you’ll never see the 5 appear (6 is the same as full).

(Spooningbards) #6

at least they thought of that mechanic. hopefully it doesn’t lead to less royalties for artists.

(Dorothee Rudolph) #7

Er, for some minutes I had 7 free packs, before I opened them. My packs were full, I opened one and then got that message and noticed that my pack count showed 7 packs.

(Dorothee Rudolph) #8

It’s a nice gesture for those players who can only visit NM once a day. In my case with good internet connection, I’m slowly starting to drown in free packs. I also fear an even bigger loss for the artists.

(Hellivioze) #9

Very Nice indeed. This is probably how I will get back to opening 10 packs a day. I try to remember to come back but its not often that I do

(Moshiken) #10

Probably… I think they’re trying to compensate the lack of new interesting series by drowning me in free packs.

(Going to correct myself here since this was a bit unfair, there have been some really good series but not enough for me to use up all my packs. It might be because they´re running for a whole 6 months so I have plenty of time to complete them. There just isn’t any rush anymore.)

(Hellivioze) #11

I think you are right about lack of interesting series. Over the last week, I’ve been coming back throughout the day to get those extra packs but no idea what to get with them. I think the lack of series being released altogether is a big factor here

(Liberatioanimus) #12

Anyone else having an issue where it will pop up saying you have extra free packs but when you go to open them it says you’re all out?