New features with Publish 4 & 5

Hello card collectors! The NeonMob development team has been hard at work over the past 3 months to bring you updated features to make your collecting life easier and more rewarding. Here are some new features we will be rolling out on Friday 9/27/19:

• Newest Releases category: This category in the Collect section will now show both pro and amateur releases in chronological order. The amateur category has been removed as all amateur releases will now be listed here.

• Coming Soon & Nearly Sold Out categories: Two new categories to make your series searching much easier! See which series are scheduled to release by visiting our “Coming Soon” category and liking the entry to receive a notification upon the series release. Want to make a run at finishing up a series that is going out of print? The “Nearly Sold Out” category will list all those series to make sure you get the last packs for your collection.

• Leveling system: Take your collecting to the next level with our new Leveling system! Receive rewards like freebie pack refreshes, carats, badges, and more for completing collections and finding those impossible to collect cards. Current players will be assigned their current level and title based on past performance, but carats and other rewards will only be awarded moving forward (no rewards will be given for past collecting achievements). Badges will be awarded for every level increase but titles only change every 4-5 levels.

• Statistics: The milestone page now has even more to offer for the curious collector! Check out a huge number of your personal collecting stats including breakdowns by series difficulty, fastest series completion, rankings, number of completed trades, and more.

• New Pack Tiers: New pack tiers will be introduced for both limited and unlimited series to give you even more options for carat redemption and credit purchases. Look for specialized packs for different rarities, rotating packs available during different times of a series run, and special packs to help you supercharge your collecting.

So many great new features to make your collecting conquests even more fulfilling! Check for these new additions to launch on Friday September 27th.

Happy collecting!

6 Likes

Is there a new known date for this launch?:thinking:

Yup, sorry … team should be pushing it out this week after fixing a couple very minor issues that were spotted during testing late last week. - Joe @ NeonMob

1 Like

Looks like this is live now… New stats page is really cool. Thanks to the team!! :grinning::+1:

1 Like

Is there an explanation of the Core Milestones statistic under activity? It says 2714 for me and I don’t think there are even that many milestones.

Pretty cool. Nice little animations for the cards collecting gems. :slight_smile:

I think it’s going to take awhile for me to get used to it though… It was so simple and easy to know which rarity you where striving for at a glance in the old way, but now that everything is in colour with just little slivers missing, it’s kind of the exact opposite of what we were used too. lol… I think it really requires a lot more paying attention now. :eyes:

Remember, you receive a milestone for every completed series so this number includes all your series milestones as well as the other collecting milestones you may have achieved. - Joe @ NeonMob

New app version is currently not usable when iOS is in dark mode because part of texts and buttons are invisible (black on black). You need to know where the back arrow is to tap blind on it for example. Some backgrounds are black and others not so its a weird mix now.

1 Like

A couple other people have reported this and I will pass it along to the team … I have now been able to recreate this as well. - Joe @ NeonMob

I’m curious, is there a list of what the NeonMob level icons mean? Or at least to see your past ones? (I know it’s not important but with just a colour and a symbol doesn’t explain much.) lol

1 Like

… then it must depend on iphone model or OS version. I am using an X and iOS 13.1.2. If it helps development I can make some screenshots, just need to know where shall I send it to?

Yes I was also wondering because colours must repeat at some point. On the Milestones page you can see a title and level number. List of titles would be nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

I had wondered if levels go by rainbow and the number of symbols per rainbow rotation.
So like, you go through enough levels to have finished the rainbow, you get a 2nd symbols, do it again then 3 ect. However, it’s impossible to tell with how limited the info is. :man_shrugging:

I will work on getting a list or some additional information, but some things we want to keep as a surprise. - Joe @ NeonMob

1 Like

I was able to replicate and reported this to the team with other screenshots, but thank you for the offer :slight_smile: - Joe @ NeonMob

Do you already have a list of all the new levels/ranks you can get?
I’m kind of confused about, what my rank/level means.

Edit: Also is there finally a series with a legendary card?

… if we don’t get a list we could collect this information ourselves. We could start a thread and forum users post their title, level, colour and symbol and then we can combine and find out the logic and pattern. I am just not sure if we have enough collectors here in forum to find one for each level… :slightly_smiling_face: