NeonMob Android App?

I know I had read in the FAQ on the site that development for an Android version of the NeonMob app had been halted, though I am unsure how long ago that was, but I was curious if there was any thought of reestablishing development (or perhaps it is already under way)? As an Android user, I thought I should broach the subject once more since I didn’t see any specific topics relating to my query.

2 Likes

There is no android app.
99% positive there will not be an android one in any near future.
They are focusing on the current site bugs and upgrades.
The mobile version of the site is passable, so there’s that.
Perhaps @vagrantscout can just note that there is no android app and no immediate plans for one where you saw the halted reference?
Unless by some way I’m wrong?

1 Like

Nothing is currently underway, but due to continued demand we are reevaluating our release schedule and some priorities may get shifted around. If anything were to happen, we would make an announcement :slight_smile: - Joe @ NeonMob

3 Likes

I had stumbled across this link after Googling ‘NeonMob app’. This is the quoted text I saw which does notate, as you said, that they are focusing on the site and iOS platforms rather than Android development: “We may develop an Android app in the future, but for now we are focusing our efforts on our website and iOS platforms.” I didn’t know how old the FAQ page was though, which is why I ask if it has perhaps moved up the queue since it’s original posting.

I have since been browsing the ‘Site Suggestions & Questions’ and noticed there seems to be a lot they are working on currently, so I will continue using the mobile site and regular pages for the time being. I appreciate your feedback, thank you for shedding some light for me @silvermelowldy and @vagrantscout. Keep up the great work, you are appreciated. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All the FAQs are up to date as of February 2019. - Joe @ NeonMob

1 Like

I would appreciate an android app. The mobile site works reasonably well, but it’s really slow, which makes it very annoying to use. I usually just use mobile for opening packs when I’m out, I’ll wait until I’m back at a computer before trying to trade.

2 Likes