Losing all copies of cards when I delete

(Mollyfin) #1

Initially, I thought I’d made a mistake and deleted all copies, and figured “Well, that was dumb” and went on with my day. But now I’ve lost several more cards I deleted duplicates of. I definitely only deleted one copy. But going through my collection right now, a bunch are missing, and what they have in common is that they’re all cards I deleted duplicates of today. I’ve been having issues with the site all day, but this is a new one for me. Really hoping more don’t turn up missing, since I deleted a bunch of ERs and variants :confused:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

Well this is certainly not the way things are suppose to go with Discarding. Please copy and paste the above into an email to support@neonmob.com and I can instantly forward as a bug report to the team (if you email, your account profile is linked automatically for inspection). We will get to the bottom of this … thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Mollyfin) #3

It’s a hundred percent possible that I messed up, but I definitely didn’t get the “this is your last card” warning, if nothing else. A few more were missing when I logged in just now. Also having trouble with trades not appearing in my trade columns or disappearing when I accept, and my timer is glitching. Today is just not my best neonmob day!

(Mollyfin) #4

I did send the email; I hope if the problem is on your end you guys can figure out what’s going on!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

Responded and sent along to the team as priority bug report. Thanks for alerting me to the issue, sorry again for the problems. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Mollyfin) #6

Thanks! I’ll feel sheepish if the issue is some setting or other on my end. Either way I’ve managed to get other copies of some of the cards already; hopefully I’ll be able to get back what I’ve lost pretty fast since I think nothing too rare was lost.

(Mollyfin) #7

Another card vanished at some point, and I haven’t deleted anything since yesterday. It’s a common so it’s not the end of the world by any stretch, but it’s quite weird. I’m also getting a bunch of trade alerts on my phone for trades that aren’t showing up in-app or on-site.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #8

The latter issue is one that has been around a while, apparently, and has started to affect more users. Cards just disappearing on their own is a new one, but most likely tied to the Discarding issue you had before. Either way, the team is fully invested in debugging and is working on nothing else in order to solve all the problems.