Our development team is constantly working toward making NeonMob a better trading community, that includes moving quickly to resolve any issues, bug, or glitches on the platform. In the case that our team needs to address a problem, this reference thread will list outstanding issues affecting collectors on the NeonMob platform and the resolution status.
Comments are disabled on this thread as it is intended only as a reference guide for known issues. Check the comments below to see if the issue you are experiencing is listed. If the issue is listed in the thread below, we are already working toward a fix and you will not need to contact us; if the issue is not listed below, please document the problem and contact us as instructed below to report a bug.
TO REPORT A POSSIBLE BUG
Please follow these instructions to report a possible bug:
- Send an email to email@example.com. Sending an email is the most effective way for us to securely share the information you provide with our development team.
- Include the subject line “Bug Report from [username] on [date]” and fill in your username and the date you are submitting the report. As an example, if I were to send a bug report on Christmas the subject line would read: “Bug Report from vagrantscout on 12/25/18.”
- Provide a detailed account of the problem including:
- Where you are experiencing the issue (iOS app, NeonMob website, forums)
- When you first noticed the problem (hours/days/weeks ago)
- What function the issue is affecting (collecting, trading, messaging, creating, etc)
- How the bug is impeding normal use (“it should do this, but instead does that”)
- Send multiple screenshots of the issue so we can see all aspects of what you are describing.
A member of the team will respond to your email typically within 24 hours to acknowledge receipt and provide guidance (if applicable).