How long do submissions take to be approved? Am I doing something wrong?

(Jessica Kings) #1

Hey guys, I’ve been really enjoying collecting on Neonmob lately and waiting for my submission to be looked over. I did a bit of reading and the FAQ says submissions generally don’t take more than a week (7 days?) to be approved.

My submission has been up for 10 days now with a fair amount of votes (See here: https://www.neonmob.com/vote/detail/9617) and is now starting to fall down the popular list due to the fact it’s old, which makes sense, its a good way for the popular list to not get clogged up with the same old stuff. But I am a little worried that it might get missed off the list for approval if it falls down too far.

My question was how long should I be waiting for this submission to be approved? Has the time been extended for how long it may take? Or is it something I’ve done wrong in the submission (which is very possible :smiley: )

Any help I could get on this would be awesome, thanks in advance.

(Ximuka) #2

Don’t worry! It takes time. I’m sure you’ll be fine :slight_smile: Can’t wait to collect when it comes out!!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

Hi, this is Joe @ NeonMob and I am the content / community manager … I typically approve voting submissions twice monthly, looks like you submitted the day after my last run through. I have approved your series and look forward to working with you to publish. If you have any other questions, you can contact me directly at support@neonmob.com. Thanks for being a NeonMob Creator! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Jessica Kings) #4

Thanks for the information! That’s good to know! And thank you very much for approving me! I can’t wait to get started