Hello! i'm new here

(Miya11) #1

hi everyone! can anybody help me learn how this site and trading cards on here works? thanks in advance :slight_smile:

(Dorothee Rudolph) #2

hi and welcome to NeonMob! :bouquet:

Even though it‘s partially outdated, it‘s still helpful to browse the Help Center. You can find it here:
http://help.neonmob.com/

Recently, one of the staff members posted this forum thread on how trading works:

I also just found this forum thread by another new user from last year, that contains helpful replies:

There are also some official NeonMob bot accounts, that will offer you trades (though they sometimes ask for single cards, so don‘t blindly accept their trade offers),

As for collecting cards…
Each hour you will receive a free pack. You can spend it to open a pack of any series, that still offers free packs. The counters stops each time you‘ve gathered six free packs. It starts again, after you‘ve spent one or more free packs. You can gain up to three extra free packs, if you login and open a free pack each day. That is the so called ‚streak‘.

I hope, someone else continues…

I hope this will be helpful to start trading. Have fun and happy trading! :grinning:

(Miya11) #3

oh thank you, that’s very helpful for now :slight_smile: I hope I trade with you one day :grinning:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

Hi, I’m Joe the community manager over here at NeonMob … the links above are great resources, and please note that I am currently in the process of updating the Help FAQs as well … TRADING, SORTING, and a handful of others have already been completed.

I am here to help in any way I can if you have any questions feel free to post here, PM me directly, contact me on FB or TW, or just email me at support@neonmob.com.

Welcome to the community and happy collecting!

Joe @ NeonMob