Having weird issues

(Varactyls) #21

7 hours 3 packs this morning

(Bowsercookies) #22

streak finally happened. but BIG surprise, no free packs from it. -_-

oh and more “surprises” the counter ran down, no packs. just a big fat no.

-_-

worked fine for a day. now back to no streak activated…is anyone looking into this anymore.

(Mbergmaier) #23

And at the moment no outgoing or incoming new trades visible?

(Carol2604) #24

I have a similar problem… When I opened NeonMob this morning I had 7 packs (wut), and when I opened 1 pack, I just had 2 packs. I opened again, and came 2 packs of “daily pack bonus” [but is 3]…

(Bowsercookies) #25

SECOND DAY THIS WEEK I GOT MY STREAK BUT IT DID NOT GIVE ME MY FREE PACKS. YOU OWE ME A LOT OF PACKS NEONMOB.

starting to dislike…

(Joe @ NeonMob) #26

I am very sorry that you and other users are still experiencing these issues. Our development team is looking into the problem and working to resolve for all users but it is taking more time than expected. We will continue to update everyone here and apologize again for the disruption. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Rorschach) #27

I can’t even connect to the site. The header loads with how many packs I have etc but none of the main site does :confused:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #28

That is an interesting issue that I cannot replicate here on any device … have you tried again in last couple hours to see if refreshing the app / page helped at all?

(Bannerman) #29

I have two “active” trades with 0 minutes left since weeks :slight_smile:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #30

This is a known issue that has been affecting multiple user recently. The team is looking into a fix, I will keep everyone updated in the forums. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Rorschach) #31

It seems to have stopped happening for now :slight_smile:

(Moosecat) #32

Nope. Happened to me just now. :frowning: Opened some packs after midnight. Usually get my login streak packs then. No popup or packs. Got a popup just now, but no packs.

Definitely have seen timer issues as well, where overnight or after work I’ve only accumulated 1-2 packs. That one is a bit harder to say it’s still happening since I did wake up to 6 packs this morning, but it wasn’t a constant issue in the first place.

Update: I have gotten one pack since this post. It’s more than 2 hours later so I should have gotten 2…timer is at 20 minutes.

(Varactyls) #33

Streak popup and packs seem to be taking longer and longer to show up each day for me. This morning, when the streak didn’t show up, I just let the window sit there. Eventually, after about 5 minutes, the streak popup and 3 free packs appeared.

(Mbergmaier) #34

Did anyone else get the message that NM has server problems?

(Ruygda) #35

I have one “active” trade with 0 minutes left since 2 or 3 days.

(Bowsercookies) #36

sighs. I’ve been trying to hold off on opening backs till daytime (midnight seems to be ubber glitchy and thats when I don’t get my streak packs) but it happened today in the daytime. A streak and no packs.

also a trade sent to me was sent twice, I accepted but its showing up as active still. IDK.

I’m trying to collect a number of sets before they run out of time and packs and getting cheated out of packs is NOT HELPING.

(Bowsercookies) #37

STILL NOT FIXED

-_- starting to think no one cares about fixing it. twice this week streak came but no free packs.

(Darklinkrises) #38

Timer bug still not fixed … still need 2 hours for a free pack most of the time …

(Bowsercookies) #39

-______- only 4 packs in a near 9 hour span. plus guess what?

no BLASTED STREAK ACTIVATED.

getting really sick of this.

(Loimprevisto) #40

I just started getting the timer bug, along with trades not disappearing after being accepted and getting error messages when I try to open packs.