Have an idea for a promotion? Let us know!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #1

Over the past year, our team has launched a number of different promotions to engage both our artist and collector communities. The topical Seasonal Series sets celebrate holidays and the changing seasons; our Select Series highlights popular and emerging NeonMob artists; and our Classic re-release gave new collectors a chance to collect a previously hard-to-find older series. Each presented a more challenging collecting experience as well with larger sets, more Chase cards, and shorter run times. But we’re just getting started!

We have our own ideas for future promotions, but we want to know what kinds of ideas you have for fun community engagements. Comment below with your ideas … anything from themed weekends or months, to double pack giveaways, to special artist spotlights … and we’ll take the best ideas and see about making them a reality!

Looking forward to your comments … happy collecting :slight_smile:

The NeonMob Team

(Manly Unikorn) #2

What about making a series with a special theme, like maybe only a specific color pallet can be used or something like that, and have a lot of artists contribute a single piece to the collection. So each card is from a different artist but they’re all tied together by a common element. I don’t know if that’d be possible but it’s just an idea I had ^^

Methinks I’ve seen something about this before, but I’m not certain:

What would you all think about doing special promotions where we represent and raise awareness and funds for specific causes/charities? (Wildlife foundations, Healthcare foundations, Education, etc) We could run a survey/vote for which cause(s) to theme the art for and donate a certain percentage of what is raised to said cause?

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

We will be releasing details on an upcoming charity promotion very soon … great minds think alike! - Joe @ NeonMob