Giving away all cards

(Combatbrat18) #1

Hello folks,

My wife died recently and this was her account. I’ve been giving away all the cards over the past few weeks to people who had them wishlisted or were close to finishing a series and I’ve given away most of the rarest cards. There are still some cards from older series that people might be interested in so I figured I’d let everyone pick through the collection before I logged out of the account for good.

I’ll be closing the account out in a week or so, and at this point I’ll accept all trades. If you see any cards you’re interested in feel free to send as many trades as you want and accept them as I see them.

(Mémoire de l'étoile de nuit) #2

So sorry for your loss

(JB) #3

My heartfelt condolences. Thank you for sharing.

(Dorothee Rudolph) #4

I‘m very sorry for your loss! Thank you for this kind gesture in your time of grievance.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

Our most sincere condolences from the NeonMob team, we are very sorry for your loss. If you need any help at all with your wife’s account, please let us know.

Joe @ NeonMob

(VictorLizcano77) #6

Real sorry for your loss, may she rest in peace and you and your family find comfort.

(Sima Seal4) #7

So sorry for your loss!
May she rest in peace.

(Combatbrat18) #8

Thanks for all the kind words. I’ll be closing this account in a day or two so please request any additional cards that you might want.