Free pack limit is reached!

(Jim Todd) #1

Feature Update: Free Packs Now Released Hourly
Today we are rolling out changes to the way free packs are released. We want to give you more of what you love, so instead of releasing just 10 free packs each day at midnight, NeonMob will now release a free pack every hour. That’s 24 packs a day!! Accounts will accumulate up to 6 free packs at a time so in order to grab all 24 freebies, you need to continue to claim your packs throughout the day. The more you open, the more you get! So go forth and grab up all the free packs your little hearts desire.

====== UPDATE ========

MY OLD POST

Hello,

Based on this article in the help center

I don’t have to spend any money to use the website

But now I don’t see my countdown to get my daily free 10 packages and I see that I have only free 6 packs left to use and I see the word FULL instead of the countdown and when I hover my mouse over it I see this alert message “Free pack limit is reached!

If I can’t open new more free packs, I’m sorry to say I can’t and I will not use this website again, I don’t want only trade my cards cuz trading now is so hard when I don’t see too many active users to trade with my sets.

(Kararedwing) #2

Hold up and use the packs first! A new countdown shows up for an hour from when you use a pack. That’s what my thread was started to bitch about, but we might still get 10 daily or more depending on what the devs did to the mechanics. I’m still pissed they didn’t give warning, but they may not have royally screwed the system.

(Jim Todd) #3

So this is a new system when you get free 6 packs every hour or what?
I don’t understand, Is everyone see what I’m seeing now?

(Chimizu) #4

I think it might be that we get one free pack every hour?

edit: I’m not sure yet whether this is a bad thing or not. I’ve seen some comments about how this makes cards (even more~) useless, but to me, that doesn’t actually matter that much as I feel I’m here primarily to finish collections and I care less about inherit value / scarcity of the cards because [reasons].

(Kararedwing) #5

Not sure. My guess is that you either:

A: get 1 pack every hour until you reach 6, and then you have to use them, and then it will accumulate to 4 until the next day keeping us on the 10 packs a day thing we have atm.

B: or it will keep counting to 6 indefinitely, and you can max out at 24 packs a day if you visit every 6 hours.

A is asinine and is supposed to encourage twice daily use (but is mostly just asinine). B is enticing and encourages 4x daily use to make the site more addictive, but also devalues paid packs.

(Kararedwing) #6

Pack regen rate confirmed:
1 pack/hour

Will sneak back in 3-4 hours if I can to confirm whether it counts to 4 and stops or keeps going to 6 again.

(Jim Todd) #7

I got this PM: Sierra from NeonMob

Hi Jim,

Feature Update: Free Packs Now Released Hourly

Today we are rolling out changes to the way free packs are released. We want to give you more of what you love, so instead of releasing just 10 free packs each day at midnight, NeonMob will now release a free pack every hour. That’s 24 packs a day!! Accounts will accumulate up to 6 free packs at a time so in order to grab all 24 freebies, you need to continue to claim your packs throughout the day. The more you open, the more you get! So go forth and grab up all the free packs your little hearts desire.