[First Submission] Fractals Light & Art Cards

(Keithseagrave) #1

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to post on here to give people some more details regarding my first submission to Neonmob.

First let me tell you a little bit about who i am and what I do. I am a full time product designer/ creative I also love to create digital art especially Fractal art.

I want to create a unique and interesting series of abstract cards for you to enjoy. Below are a few of my latest pieces all created digitally.

Here is a link to the submission that i forgot to add originally.

Below i have included links to my Instagram and Behance where you can see more of my work. Let me know what you think or if you have any tips or recommendations.

Behance - www.behance.net/KeithSeagrave

Instagram - www.instagram.com/keithseagrave/

I look forward to being an active member of Neonmob.

-Keith

(Mckayrulez) #2

Wow! Those are beautiful! :heart_eyes: Good luck on your submission and art! I hope you get in, because these are really cool and interesting! :slight_smile:

(Keithseagrave) #3

Thank you for the support!!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

Is it anything like this series? https://www.neonmob.com/series/strange-attractors/ … the artist uses mathematical equations to create his pieces. The above examples are gorgeous, would love to know more about your process :slight_smile:

(Keithseagrave) #5

I have seen some vaguely similar collections on Neonmob however i am looking to create a series that is a little more wild. I also find most fractal art a little too simple this is due to them sticking to the math, with this series however i am focusing purely on the visual.

Regarding my process i use a number of software programs to both create and post process my pieces. Since i am not a mathematician i do have to rely on experimentation to get results.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #6

Sounds like a really fun project Keith, I will make sure to keep my eye out for your submission!

(Dorothee Rudolph) #7

I think, this might be the submission:

@keithseagrave: If that is your submission, you could edit your first pist in this thread and include the link to your submission to make it easier for others to find it. You could also post a comment with a link to your submission in this forum thread:

(Keithseagrave) #8

Thanks dorotheerudolph, Not sure how i managed to forget that :confused:

That is indeed the submission, i have updated the post to include this.

(Keithseagrave) #9

I would just like to let everyone know that this series has now been approved and is in progress.

Also, I have had my second submission approved link below which is also in progress…

Thanks for the support.

• Keith