We have been teasing for months now that big changes are coming to NeonMob … well our development team has been hard at work and we are about to start updating some features!
Many of the changes are significant and we don’t want to rush it. Anticipate a slow rollout over the next couple months as we make sure to get everything right. Here is a brief overview of the changes being implemented:
- Revised pack tiers for unlimited sets
- Limited edition sets coming back!
- Instead of points automatically awarding freebies, you now can store them i your “Points Bank” and spend when you want to
- Points will be awarded for completing milestones and series
- Your progress towards milestone achievement and completing a series will be displayed while opening packs
- All sets will be assigned a difficulty rating (extensive ratings and methodology details to follow once launched)
- Upon completing a series, your rank (order of completion) and time (duration from first card collected to base series completion) will be displayed
- Leaderboards coming soon
A few more things:
- ‘Series in common’ filter will be added to the trade screen
- Messaging will be added to iOS
Minor tweaks and bug fixes:
- Discarding values will be adjusted
- Trade partner logic will be adjusted
- Additional small bugs will be fixed
Pretty exciting stuff, huh? Many of these changes came straight from community suggestions and feedback … so thank YOU for helping make NeonMob better!
@neonshawn and I will provide as much additional details as possible following implementation of each new / revised feature. Just keep an eye on this thread for more information.
Have a question or comment? Let us know in a reply!
Joe @ NeonMob