Collection Submission: A Schoolgirl Life

(Yrya Chan) #1

Hello everyone!

This is the idea I had for a series.

Basically every card will be about one of the girls on their school life, some cards will have a few of them together.
The collection should have around 25 cards (still work in progress), all in color.
The artworks are made digitally, in anime/manga style.

If you would like to see more of this series, I would really appreciate a vote! :slight_smile:
Also any advice or input is welcome!

Thanks for reading!
Yrya chan

(Yrya Chan) #2

I have a question: How many votes does a submission need to be approved?

I didn’t want to create a new topic for that. But I’m quite interested to know how the system works.
If anyone, NM mods or members have an answer, please share it here ^^

So far my entry has 55 votes. Is it still too low?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

There isn’t an automated system, rather we as a team go through the voting submissions every couple weeks and approve those with high engagement. I typically use 50 votes as a benchmark but it is not a hard-and-fast rule … I have approved your series to move forward and will review in detail once you submit for review. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Yrya Chan) #4

I see! Thank you for your answer Joe!

And thanks for approving my submission! I’m working on it as I write this.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

No worries, let me know if you need any help or have any other questions. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Yrya Chan) #6

I actually have a quick question concerning the number of cards per rarity.

I already have 12 cards, 6 for common and 6 for uncommon. I have around 25 cards total planned, but I’m not sure how to divide them.
How many do you recommend for rare, very rare and ext. rare?

(Joe @ NeonMob) #7

The system should help you do this … just continue to upload cards and the top navigation will show you how many to assign to each rarity in order to keep balance. Keep in mind that you will need to assign at least 2 cards as Chases. Let me know if this helps … if not, just hit me up again and I will walk you through it. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Yrya Chan) #8

Okay thank you :slight_smile:
I will see along the way then.