BUG: User not available...?

(Lafwyn) #1

Hello!!

I wanted to trade with Anonymus User, but their profile is not available anywhere (Image 1) and when I click the “Trade” button, the page simply stops working (Image 2) and it does not show the chat window with that user…

I don’t understand what’s happening… Can we choose to keep everyone away from our profile?

(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

This looks like a bug to me. I will log this with our dev team to check out. Sorry for any inconvenience. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

@lafwyn are you using a third party plug in on your browser? this sort button shown here is not native functionality to NeonMob. If you go outside this plug in, does trading work correctly? - Joe @ NeonMob

(Lafwyn) #4

I do use third party extensions. But I’ve disabled them ant the problem persists. image

I think it’s not the only Anonymus User there… I though I saw another one while looking for a trading partner earlier. I regret not saving a caption…

Other than that, trading works correctly with and without the third party extensions.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

OK, I have updated the bug report with this new information. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Joe @ NeonMob) #6

I have a preliminary answer on this: these anonymous user should NOT be showing up in the trading matrix as these accounts have been banned. We are working to remove these users from trading. Sorry for the confusion. - Joe @ NeonMob