BUG - can not create trades

(Gorbachev) #1

I can’t create any trades at the moment.

I select cards for both parties of the trade and hit the Offer Trade button. Trade seemingly gets created, but it’s not showing up on the pending trades list. Whether the trade actually exists or not I can’t tell.

(JB) #2

Happening to me too! (4am EST)
maybe @vagrantscout or @NeonShawn can help with this one!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

Let me look into this and get back to you … might be a couple days but I will keep you updated. - Joe

(JB) #4

trading is working fine for me. I was fine 4 hours later when I tried again and it was working as it should. assuming the system had a glitch around that time.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

OK, if it does come up again please let us know. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Peopleschampion) #6

I send 4 trades just now and they’re not showing. I tried to see if they show it in the other person’s chatbox and they weren’t. My last resort was to send a new trade to a friend of mine and he didn’t receive it either.

//Fixed. I can see them now.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #7

Just for our records, was it just a slight delay in the information showing up (< 15 minutes) or was this information not showing up for hours or more?

(Gorbachev) #8

I don’t remember exactly how long I was twiddling with the trades not showing up, but it was definitely longer than 15 minutes. My gut feeling says at least 45 minutes before I gave up and went to sleep.

I had two of the same trade show up in the morning when I checked again.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #9

Got the answer for gorbachev on the trade issue: proposed trades do NOT show up on the iOS platform by design … a design element we are currently working to resolve. In other words, if you are trading via the NeonMob iOS app, you will only see trades sent to you and not trades you have sent to other people. If you were to sign into the website, your proposed trades should be listed there.

Again, this is a priority we are working on so that proposed trades will show up everywhere. Hope this explanation helps!

Joe

(Peopleschampion) #10

Less than an hour for me as well, but I’m using the website.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #11

hey Rock (you know, the peopleschampion) … your trades did eventually show up on the web and things are working correctly now? have you experienced this delay before?

(Gorbachev) #12

I am using the web interface exclusively.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #13

gorbachev, if you are not seeing your proposed trades on the website then that does sound like a bug. Please send me an email to support@neonmob.com, and copy and paste the following:

I can’t create any trades at the moment. I select cards for both parties of the trade and hit the Offer Trade button. Trade seemingly gets created, but it’s not showing up on the pending trades list. Whether the trade actually exists or not I can’t tell. I use the web interface only, “gorbachev” in the forums.

Email from your NeonMob connected address and that way we can easily access your profile to determine what is happening. Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Peopleschampion) #14

No, it’s working fine today. I don’t have a problem if they doesn’t show, my concern was about the trades being erased.