BUG - Accepted trade still in pending

(Zirukurt01) #1

My trade with a Portugese collector named Hsportugal is still pending. Can someone fix this bug?
Screencap:

(Sherri Keller) #2

I have one of these, too. It was proposed 5 days ago and still shows up in my trades, even though I accepted it right away. Trade number is 1470166.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

This is a known bug affecting multiple users that the team is working to resolve. I will add your information to the bug report. - Joe @ NeonMob

(Varactyls) #4

I have one too - trade number 1482099. Normally, I wouldn’t care, but this one is holding up a series-completed accomplishment :slight_smile:

(Zirukurt01) #5

Looks like the bug is already known. Hope NM collectors/creators catch more bugs.

(Liberatioanimus) #6

I’ve got two of these.

(Zirukurt01) #7

@liberatioanimus
Only you can see it, try uploading screencap.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #8

Hey all … the team is working diligently to address these trading bugs, but looks like there are a few interconnected issues. Hoping for a fix soon, but might take a little time to correct. I will continue to give updates when they are available. Thanks in advance for your continued patience! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Mpsinclair) #9

Wondering if the attempt to fix this particular issue has affected trades being created in general? I just created 3 trades only to find that they’re not showing up in my Pending Trade list (although a pre-existing trade waiting to be accepted still is).

(Joe @ NeonMob) #10

I have actually had this problem since I signed up months ago … I only see trades that others initiate and never the ones I send out. They are looking to resolve this as well.