Broken trade system?

(Zirukurt01) #1

I offer trades to some users and they didn’t respond, and it turns out the system is auto-declining them even people who want to trade me aren’t showing up.

(Nicodeamus) #2

ouch. to add to this, i’ve been missing notifications with completed trades again (when they were accepted, i can’t speak for declines).

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

Screenshots of either instance would be helpful … any additional details as well. Is the auto-decline happening randomly or following a pattern? Are the notifications haphazard as well? I have not been experiencing these issues myself and therefore can’t replicate … so any and all additional information will help the team track down any issues.

Send your bug reports to support@neonmob.com.

Thanks! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Nicodeamus) #4

Notifications were missing for a while last time before correcting, now it has only been a ~week. They are haphazard, some make it through. But most of the time I will see completion messages without the ‘trade accepted’ message that caused it. i.e. “You hit all Very Rares for blank” but no “blank has accepted your trade.” It isn’t listed as read either, I can’t find the message in the notifications list.

I will make sure to e-mail support, thank you Joe.