Attention Artists: Our Valentine’s Day Promotion Is Here!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #1

Now that the holidays are behind us, it’s time to turn our attention to the season of love: Valentine’s Day! Wear your heart on your sleeve, share your best valentines, and get a little extra promotion for showing you care. Take a look at the details below to submit your entry:

• Create a Valentine’s Day themed concept utilizing your own original artwork
  • Please, no fan art or copyrighted works
  • Go traditional with heats and love letters, or take the anti-Valentine’s approach … be creative and have fun!
  • Pitch your idea with 1 – 3 images and a short paragraph describing your series
  • Email your pitch directly to
  • Submit your idea by Monday January 22 at 12PM Pacific

NeonMob will review each pitch and select the top submissions for publication by EOB on Wednesday January 24 (at the latest). If your idea is selected, here’s what happens:

• Complete your series with a minimum of 15 cards and complete descriptions; no max limit, your series can include as many cards as you would like
  • Submit as an Amateur Series by Wednesday January 31 at 12PM Pacific
  • Once submitted, email to confirm series name
  • NeonMob will change the series to Pro and publish on Thursday February 1 following review
  • Each Valentine’s Day Series will run a limited time through Wednesday February 28
  • Each Valentine’s Day Series will be showcased in Featured Series
  • Each Valentine’s Day Series will be showcased in social / forum posts
  • Each Valentine’s Day Series will receive a higher royalty rate

We hope to publish a number of Valentine’s Day series with various themes for the month of February. Thanks in advance for showing the love!

The NeonMob Team

Attention Artists: Our December Seasonal Series Promotion Is Here!
(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

(Sakura Harano) #3

I submitted my pitch! Hopefully I get picked :grin:

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

The submission window for our Valentine’s Day promotion is now closed. We will select the finalists very soon and contact them directly. Thanks to all our participating creators! - Joe @ NeonMob