Attention Artists: More Seasonal Series Wanted!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #1

November is quickly approaching and NeonMob is searching for fantastic Fall photos, tantalizing turkey tributes, sensational stuffing sketches, and thriving Thanksgiving themes to satisfy the cravings of our collecting community. Want to dish out some delights and get a little extra promotion for your wonderful works? Take a look at the details below to submit your November Seasonal Series:

• Create a November of Fall holiday themed concept utilizing your own original artwork
• November traditions differ, it’s not just Thanksgiving (U.S.) or Guy Fawkes Day (U.K.); you can show us Spring in the Southern Hemisphere, different holidays from your country, or other aspects of the month that collectors would love!
• Please, no fan art or copyrighted works
• Pitch your idea with 1 – 3 images and a short paragraph describing your series
• Email your pitch directly to feedback@neonmob.com
• Submit your idea by Monday October 23 at 12PM Pacific

NeonMob will review each pitch and select the top submissions for publication by EOB on Wednesday October 25. If your idea is selected, here’s what happens:

• Complete your series with exactly 15 cards and complete descriptions
• Submit as an Amateur Series by Friday November 3 at 12PM Pacific
• Once submitted, email feedback@neonmob.com to confirm series name
• NeonMob will change the series to Pro and publish following review
• Each November Seasonal Series will run a limited time through Sunday December 3
• Each November Seasonal Series will be showcased in Featured Series
• Each November Seasonal Series will be showcased in social / forum posts
• Each November Seasonal Series will receive a higher royalty rate

We hope to publish up to five (5) scrumptious series for November as we continue our Seasonal Series promotion for creators. Seasonal Series will celebrate a wide range of holidays in the coming months and showcase the best work our NeonMob creators have to offer. But for now, make sure to let us see your festive Fall favorites before time runs out!

The NeonMob Team

(Joe @ NeonMob) #3

Just want to bump this up to the top … reminder that you only have until Monday 10/23 to email your pitch for November! - Joe @ NeonMob

(Lafwyn) #4

Bumping this to the top again since I love those seasonal sets!!! Too bad I’m not so good at anything artsy hahaha!!

(Joe @ NeonMob) #5

I’m really hoping to get a series focusing on an escaped turkey running from Thanksgiving dinner, like Shawshank Redemption style … still haven’t seen anything about fall sports (and a turkey in basketball sports or trying to kick a field goal is funny in my book) … definitely need to see a submission about the Leonids meteor shower … ideas I have, skills I don’t :wink:

(Sakura Harano) #6

I’ll try to submit something, hopefully I can get it done by tomorrow.

(Joe @ NeonMob) #7

The submission period for this engagement has closed. But don’t worry! You will have many other opportunities in the next couple months to join in other Seasonal Series promotion.

We will announce the artists selected for the November Seasonal Series here after contacting them directly. Thanks to all our participating creators!

The NeonMob Team

(Joe @ NeonMob) #8

We are excited to announce the creators selected for our November Seasonal Series promotion! Get ready for some amazing art from:

Anthony Haye
BevanBiko
Elwin Pramana
Sakura_harano

These series will be ready for publication on Friday November 3 in the afternoon Pacific time. We will make another post then to showcase each of the November Seasonal Series and provide links for collecting.

Thanks again to all the artists that submitted for this promotion … more chances to show off your seasonal best in December!

Cheers!

The NeonMob Team