Anyone with promo packs?

(Sima Seal4) #1

I am a collector and am looking for these series.
Originally this post was for just “Welcome to neonmob v1”, but then I realized " A merry Neonholiday 2013", “Wizard World Las Vegas”, “Neonmob Sampler 2015” , “Hopes & Dreams for 2016” existed.
There may be a few more.
My point is, I will make some good trades.
Here’s my profile(Feel free to trade any time, and I will most likely respond :upside_down_face:):

I have rowdy rare, unreal uncommon, cuddly common, from welcome to neonmob v1, some random cards from a merry neonholiday 2013, all of Wizard World Las Vegas, all of Neonmob sampler 2015, a bit of Hopes & Dreams. :grinning:
Please notify me if there are any other promo packs.

Have an idea for a promotion? Let us know!
(Joe @ NeonMob) #2

Just curious, why the interest in this promo set?

(Sima Seal4) #3

I just think it would be cool if I owned this old and now non-earnable set that was given to people automatically. Most of those people left, so…

(Joe @ NeonMob) #4

Fair enough :slight_smile:

(Peopleschampion) #5

Oh, I like this promo set as well, but above rare is almost impossible to get since most collectors left the game. I’ve been lucky enough to finish some of the promo sets (Wizard World Las Vegas, A Merry NeonHoliday 2013, NeonMob Sampler 2015) and I’m slowly collecting “Hopes & Dreams for 2016”, but among all, this one seems the hardest.

(Sima Seal4) #6

Is neonmob NDRC considered a promo pack too?

(Joe @ NeonMob) #7

Not in the sense of these older packs you are describing above, but it is a special series that will only be available for a limited time.

(Sima Seal4) #8

I will be collecting it then.
I feel like this discussion should be renamed to “Anyone with promo packs?”
Edit:Done